Today I have a list of 31 meditations for you to think about or use as a mantra for daily living for a month. You can use these meditations for contemplation whilst sitting down and relaxing or as part of your daily meditation routine.
They are great for putting things into perspective and really thinking deeply about your life and attuning to higher consciousness.
31 Meditations on Life.
- Nobody is perfect and I forgive myself and others for any mistakes we may have made.
- I can help myself by helping those around me first.
- There is nobody else like me in the world, I will show my uniqueness every day.
- I will always keep an open mind when seeking out knowledge.
- I am in competition with one person, and one person only… myself. I am competing to be the best I can be.
- True wisdom is the by product of life experience. I will seek as many real world experiences as possible.
- I am what I eat. My body is a machine that must be fuelled properly if I intend to make it last.
- I will think before I act, but I will always act.
- Money will only make my life easier if it is earned with the right intention.
- If I wake up and dread the day ahead, I will resolve to make changes in my life in order to feel happy about the day ahead.
- I will stop spending money I don’t have, if I don’t have the money I will save to buy whatever it is I think I need at the time.
- I will stop complaining about problems in my life and instead seek to find solutions.
- I will listen to others more before I speak about myself.
- Time is a precious commodity. I will resolve to be more effective with the use of my time.
- I will always look at my beliefs and find out if I truly believe, or have just taken the word of others at face value.
- I will always fight to be the best version of myself, and never try and be someone I am not.
- My daily thoughts determine my day ahead, and ultimately determine the way I live my life.
- I will strive to think better thoughts in order to take better action.
- **I will always take responsibility for my own life and not blame anybody else for the mistakes I have made
- My fears in life are all in my mind, and I will strive to overcome them.
- I will never make decisions when I feel emotional.
- I will always finish what I start.
- I cannot make someone love me, but I can be the best version of myself, and people will either love me or not.
- I strive to keep my surroundings clean and tidy for the sake of a less cluttered mind.
- I will strive to do what makes me happy in life.
- I will always thank people for what they do for me and pass on their kindness to others.
- The past is only a memory of an emotion I felt, it doesn’t necessarily reflect the truth of what really happened.
- I will drop regret and feelings of revenge from my mind.
- The best form of education is self education, and I strive to learn as much as possible about myself and the world around me.
- When I get angry at someone I realise I am giving my energy away to someone else.
- I fully deserve to celebrate my successes in life.
As always I would love to hear your feedback to let me know what you think and ask any questions that you may have.