Connect With Your Son Aged 13-17
Develop a deep relationship with your son with this unique guided meditation
- Do you wish you had a closer relationship with your son?
- Do you want to focus on your son more?
- Would you like to improve your patience and listening skills with your son?
- Do you ever wish you could be more playful with your son?
- Would you like a subtle, yet very powerful, way of connecting with your son at a deep level?
At this stage of his development your son has drifted away from the family and now prefers the company of his peers and may seek parental substitutes. This is perfectly natural. You may see your son acting up and being angry and difficult to talk to, again this is natural as his hormones and his quest for independence grows stronger
Your son may also be struggling to trust adults as he tests the boundaries of authority. His emotions can shift dramatically from feeling superior to feeling inferior..
It is now your job as a parent to keep him safe emotionally and psychologically, whilst being a role model for him.
This guided meditation is unique in that it will give you a way to connect with your son at a deep subconscious level.
Using this guided meditation will help you:
- Develop a great relationship with your son and prepare him for the next stage of development. You can lose focus of what you son needs, and this meditation will help you to regain that focus.
- Know, at a deep level, what you son wants and needs from you. As he cannot fully understand what he truly needs himself, you can communicate with him at the subconscious level to find this out.
- Eliminate the self doubts you have as a parent. It’s not easy being a parent, and sometimes it’s hard to know if we are doing things right or not. This meditation will help you eliminate these thoughts to help you through the parenting cycle.
- Improve your patience and listening skills with you son. It has been shown that parents who have the strongest relationships with their children are able to understand them and listen more to what their children say.
Imagine if you had an amazing relationship with your son, you understand him at a deep level and are able to communicate with each other about everything. You are less stressed, less worried about your son’s development and feel happier as a parent.
This is possible by being able to deeply connect with your son at a subconscious level. This guided meditation will help you to do this and have a strong bond with your son that will last a lifetime.
With a unique blend of meditation and guided visualization we have created a powerful way to help you develop a strong, lasting, bond with your son.
What to Expect
The first section of this meditation will give you a complete mind and body relaxation session. This will help you to focus on your son and to make you feel calm and relaxed.
The second section will see you at the top of a grass covered bank overlooking a beautiful lake with a waterfall. This will greatly enhance your visualization skills.
In the final section you will explore a magical cave with your son, where you both feel energised and both sit down to talk to each other about his life and his plans for the future and how you can be a part of it.
When you first use this meditation you will notice a huge difference in the way you see your son, and immediately take action to develop your relationship with him.
You will also notice a difference in your sons behaviour, and the two of you will feel much happier, and this will have a huge knock on effect to your family life.
By using this guided meditation and acting on it, you will develop a lifelong natural strong bond with your son, which he will remember into adulthood. You will feel much happier in general and less stressed about raising your son. Soon your friends and family will notice just how good a parent you truly are.
We know our albums work, that they will penetrate into your mind and make changes to the way you approach life, but if for any reason it just isn’t for you then we don’t want to keep your money.
Download this powerful guided meditation today if you really want to develop a strong bond with your son at this crucial stage of his development, and see the difference it makes in your relationship.