Free from Drug Addiction
Gain a helping hand to overcome your drug addiction and claim your life back with the help of guided meditation.
- Have you tried to quit drugs in the past?
- Are you looking for an alternative way to quit your habit?
- Do you feel your habit is out of control?
Addiction is a complex disorder characterized by a continued and compulsive use of drugs. Different drugs produce a different physical effect on the mind and body, but they all share one thing in common: It alters the way the brain functions. With prolonged use the brain can be permanently affected. As a drug addict you may find it difficult to stop using drugs for a number of reasons, and may have tried interventions of some kind such as rehab.
The trouble is, it has become such a powerful habit that it can be difficult to break.
By using your mind in a different way, it is possible to change your thought patterns around drug use, making it easier to quit.
Guided meditations can offer a great alternative to other therapies, or can be used in conjunction with other therapies to strengthen the likelihood of you quitting once and for all.
With this meditation album you will:
- Strengthen your determination to quit the habit. Anybody who has ever quit a habit, whether it be drugs, alcohol, or smoking has had a determination so strong that it helped them to finally quit their habit. This album was designed to strengthen your determination.
- Receive strong mental images that will make it more likely to quit. Before you do anything in life you first have to imagine it happening. You see pictures in your mind before you actually do anything. With this guided meditation we give you the images by way of guided imagery, meaning there is little work on your part. All you have to do is listen, and the rest comes naturally.
- Learn a way to relax both your body and mind. When we are addicted to something we can find it difficult to relax, sometimes impossible. By combining meditation with visualization we give you a powerful way to help you completely relax. This may be the first time you have done so for some time, which makes it extremely powerful.
- Heal yourself emotionally in order to quit the habit. Addicts find it difficult to forgive themselves for what they have put their bodies through, and for what they have put the people who love them most through. This album will let you release this emotion in order to take the next step to quitting.
Being an addict does not define you, when you can stop telling yourself 'I am an addict' and tell yourself that you are 'working on giving up drugs' your mindset will change, and allow you to grow as a person. You are not an addict, you are someone who is going through a tough time and have chosen drugs as an escape. With the help of visualization and meditative techniques, you will be able to quit drugs altogether.
This album will give you the shift in thinking that you require in order to visualize an alternative future for yourself, one free of drugs, one filled hope, one filled with positive intentions.
What to Expect
This guided meditation will take you on a safe journey through the forest, where you face a challenge. You will then find yourself being healed and cleansed under a rainbow waterfall. The beautiful imagery will stay with you long after you have finished listening to the album.
This amazing guided journey will help you feel powerful, and give you the inner strength needed to quit your habit. You will feel deeply relaxed and have an inner peace you may not have felt before.
The first thing you will notice is your determination to quit will grow stronger every day. You will have a shift in your thinking and something inside of you will change. Feelings of positivity will start to grow, your determination gets stronger and your self worth will start to slowly come back.
Ultimately, with or without the help of other interventions, you will quit your drug habit, but perhaps something more important is the self respect you will gain for yourself. When you look in the mirror you will see a different person, and feel like a different person, someone who sees a future, someone who is hopeful and positive.
We know our albums work, that they will penetrate into your mind and make changes to the way you approach life, but if for any reason it just isn’t for you then we don’t want to keep your money.
Take your first step on the journey of quitting drugs for good – let us give you a helping hand and start to look forwards to a much brighter future!