Opening Anahata (The Heart Chakra)
Activate your heart chakra with help from this meditation audio so that you can send out love, receive love.. and become part of the one loving universe.
- rediscover your passion for life?
- Would you like to love yourself more?
- Would you like to love others more?
- Would you like to reawaken your spiritual side?
- Would you like a way to quickly and easily activate your heart chakra, which governs all of the above?
Chakras are the energy points in our body, located on the midline of the body. There are seven major chakras and they govern all aspects of our physical and mental wellbeing. Our lower chakras tend to deal with our innate, instinctual side, whilst the chakras higher up in the body deal with our mental and spiritual wellbeing.
The heart chakra is located in the middle of your chest, the heart area, and is the fourth of the seven major chakra points. Physically it governs circulation, mentally it governs passion, emotionally it governs love for yourself and others, and spiritually it governs devotion. In this meditation you will learn to help the flow of energy through this chakra point and to keep it balanced
Using this guided meditation will help you:
- Feel a deeper sense of love for yourself. Sometimes you may not feel love for yourself, but to lead a balanced life you need to love yourself first.
- Have a deeper understanding of others. Having relationships in your life is important, and learning to relate to others well will help you in every area of your life.
- Develop a passion for everything you do. You may feel as if your drifting sometimes, with no direction. This guided meditation will help you find your passion for life again.
- Develop spiritually. Developing your spiritual side is nothing to do with religion, it’s about developing a sense of yourself and your place in this world. You will begin to open your mind more, and think more outside the box and drop old limiting beliefs.
Imagine how you would feel if you truly loved yourself, and believed in yourself mentally and spiritually. You would develop an energy that others would pick up on, and you would attract the right people into your life. You would trust your instincts and choose your relationships well. This will make a huge difference in your life.
The heart chakra meditation will help you take control of your own mind, and help you develop long lasting, trusting relationships with others. You will also feel a passion for life you may not have felt before, when you have passion you attract others to help you.
This powerful guided meditation will help you on your path to living life on your own terms, by activating and balancing your heart chakra.
What to Expect
The first section of this meditation will give you a complete mind and body relaxation session. This will help you to feel completely relaxed and at peace.
The second section will see you walking through a beautiful forest and coming to an amazing Zen garden.
In the final section you will come to the chakra hill, where you will start the process of activating your heart chakra.
As you start to activate the heart chakra, you will notice that you will begin to understand yourself at a deeper level, and you will soon notice that other people will be attracted to you.
After a few weeks you will have developed a passion for life, which gives you a renewed zest for your own life as well as others.
In the long term you will see a huge difference on your perspective about your life and your place in it. You will develop relationships which are mutually beneficial as you attract more attention with your passion and energy.
Your spiritual side will have opened up, and your sense of belonging will be well and truly cemented.
We know our albums work, that they will penetrate into your mind and make changes to the way you approach life, but if for any reason it just isn’t for you then we don’t want to keep your money.
Download this powerful guided meditation today and activate and balance your heart chakra to feel a passion, and an energy for your own life as well as the lives of others.