Become more organized in all areas of your life and increase your productivity, work ethic and ability to simply get things done hassle free!
- Do you struggle to stay organized?
- Are you constantly late for meetings and appointments?
- Is your house and office a mess all the time?
- Do you find yourself saying 'I wish I was more organized'?
- Do you want to become more organized so you can be more productive, focused and ultimately successful?
You probably know that increasing your organizational skills would have a positive impact on your ability to manage your time and run your life, that it would help you to get things done quicker, to find things and complete tasks without hassle.
Yet you tidy your desk.. and two days later it is messy again. You fill in your diary or schedule but you either don't stick to it, or again, two days later it is no longer up to date.
Organizational skills don't come naturally for you.. it is a struggle to stay organized.. and because of this you are sometimes late, perhaps forget things, or rush to complete projects at the last minute - it is not an ideal way to live.. but if the problem is more serious then it will seriously impact the amount of success you see if life, what you can achieve, and simply whether you are living your true potential.. or NOT.
For some people organization is natural
Whereas for some people, they seem to have a natural aptitude for being organized. They are tidy, always on time, never seem to lose anything and can organize events without getting flustered.
Their life is easier.. it is like clockwork. They live by the motto that more organization and structure in your day gives more freedom - and it is true. They know what is going on, where they need to be and what they need to do.
It is these people who are seen more positively too - they are seen as responsible, confident, professional and reliable. They are the ones getting access to new opportunities, to more responsibility and given advancements in their career.
But it is not a case of "you vs them" - they are no different to you, or they need not be - the only difference is all in the mind, on a subconscious level in terms of how your thought patterns and behavior patterns are wired.
The good news is that you can change too!
You too can become more in control of your day and you life. You can become more organized and live a more structured life where you know your timetable, know what projects need doing and know where things are and what tools you need to get things done.
You too can be seen as responsible, reliable and professional - and you too can achieve more in life and reach the levels of success you deserve!
You have the ability to be a much better organized person, and with the help of this guided meditation we will give you a way to become more organized by tapping into your subconscious mind and taking you on a visual journey to change your thought patterns and behavior patterns from the inside out!
With this guided meditation you will:
- Break your bad organizational habits. The difference between you and a well organized person is your mindset. You have fell into the habit of being disorganized, and this meditation can break that habit and start to build new, positive habits.
- Help you to focus. Your mind will become more clear and focused. This will help you to organize and to stay organized.
- Manage your time much better. You will start to naturally plan and manage your time better. You won't be rushing things last minute, you won't be late. You will simply know what you are meant to be doing and when and be on schedule.
- Be much in control of your life. With improved organization skills you will find yourself more in control of your whole life - you will stop feeling rushed, panicked and helpless and you will be in control and find everything falling into place
- Get more respect, recognition and responsibility. Your friends and colleagues will start to look up to you more and more. You will even find yourself being the one they turn to to help them to plan and arrange things.
- Achieve more success in your field. Because of your excellent organizational skills you will get ahead in your career as you are given extra responsibility and as you impress those around you with being able to get things done on time and efficiently.
When you become more organized you will be more in control of your life. You will be much more productive in everything you do. You will be less stressed and anxious as you find yourself much more naturally focused and clear.
You really can become this person if you want, all it takes is for you to break the habit of disorganization.
This guided meditation will start you on the road to becoming much more organized and take back control of your mind and your life!
What to Expect
The first stage of your journey begins with a complete relaxation session for your body and mind. This will help you to relax for the next stage.
The next stage will take you on a journey through a beautiful woodland area, where you will see structure in the natural world.
In the last stage you will visit an old house and be met by a guide who will help you see the benefits of being more organized and tidy.
In the first few weeks you will notice just how calm and relaxed you have become, due to the powerful relaxation exercise on this journey.
You will also start to see your motivation and determination to become more organized strengthening as you start to plan more naturally and become more aware of your time management, your schedule and the tasks that need doing in your daily life.
After a few more weeks you will see a dramatic difference in your organizational skills and you will have broken the habit of being disorganized.
You will start to see the many benefits that being organized can give you - and so will other people around you. Because of this you will start to get positive comments, recognition, and along with it, more respect , responsibility and success!
Become more organized and in control of all areas of your life and start living the life you really want with the recognition and responsibility you deserve!