Develop a fearless courage that will help you develop the confidence and motivation needed to face up to your fears and reach your goals in life
- Do you develop a cold sweat when thinking about speaking up for yourself in public?
- Do you find that you sometimes allow people to walk all over you as you don’t like confrontation?
- Do you hesitate to take action during adverse situations because you’re always afraid?
- Do you go out of your way to avoid dealing with your fears even though they might keeping you from enjoying life to the fullest?
- If there was an easy way to develop courage in a safe environment would you be interested?
“It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but just as much to stand up to our friends.” ~ J.K. Rowling
Imagine for a few seconds what it would feel like to be completely fearless, you could stand up to people, you would no longer avoid confrontation, you would face up to all your fears, and do the things you’ve always wanted to do in life. How much would that change your life?
You are a fearless person, it’s just that you’ve gotten into the habit of being fearful and lost your courage. However it’s there, deep inside of you, and you can gain that courage back if you truly want to.
You weren’t born a fearful person. From the moment you were born you feared nothing, when you fell as a baby learning to walk you got back up, when you had adventures as a child you weren’t fearful of any consequences, you just did it. Somewhere along the way you lost that courage, or other people knocked it out of you.
It’s no time to gain your natural courage back and be the courageous person you’ve always known you are.
The 'Gain More Courage' Guided Meditation will help you:
- Gain the confidence to be yourself You can develop a deep seated confidence in yourself and your abilities by gaining more courage and finally go for your goals in life.
- Become more assertive When you gain courage you develop something called assertiveness, which is standing up for yourself in a confident and dignified manner without being aggressive. This is a great trait to have and one that will stand you in good stead for the rest of your life.
- Let go of all your fears We all have fears, it’s part of being human, but those who achieve the most in life are the ones who overcome their fears and manage to step outside their comfort zones. You have that ability.
- Lose the fear you have of certain individuals There are some people you may fear just now and no matter how hard you try you seem to feel nervous around them all the time. It’s not time to let go of that fear and never be afraid of anyone ever again.
You were born courageous, it’s now time to recapture that feeling and finally be the confident, assertive, fearless person that’s always lived inside of you.
What to Expect
This guided meditation will take you on a safe journey to the top of a mountain on a beautiful summer’s day. You will open up your alpha mind in order to be able to develop the courage needed for the next part of your journey.
On the next part of your journey you will meet an old, wise man who will teach you how to become more courageous and will give you a gift to develop your courage over the coming days and weeks.
Within a few days you will start to notice that you have become more motivated to change and become more courageous in life.
Ultimately you will develop a deep seated courage which means you will no longer fear anything and are willing to try new things and get outside your comfort zone. You will develop the confidence needed in order to stand up for yourself.
If you truly want to change and become a courageous person it’s now up to you to take the first step and download this album today.