We all know the many benefits that meditation has for our spiritual, physical and mental well-being. Well, guided meditation can take all the benefits of meditation a step further by combining the power of meditation with guided visualization; Guided Meditation.
## 11 Benefits of Guided Meditation.
- Guided Meditation will have an effect on your overall cognitive abilities, helping you to focus more, have more concentration, develop skills quicker, and increase your memory powers.
- Give you an amazing, magical experience by taking you on a mind journey into the unknown doorways in your mind.
- It will help you to think clearer, and clear your mind of cluttering thoughts, that clog the mind.
- It will help to increase mental well-being and can help with depression and anxiety.
- It will help to lower blood pressure, and reduce stress.
- Has been shown to help with treatment of many illnesses, and improve overall quality of life.
- Improves your visualization skills, which will help to improve right brain thinking.
- Strengthens the connection between the right and left hemisphere of your brain.
- Improves physical health, by slowing down your heart rate.
- Deepens the connection to your subconscious mind.
- Helps you to relax at a very deep level.
If you have experience of using guided meditation I’d love to hear your experience of using it and let me know how it has benefited you. Leave a comment below.