Becoming an Excellent Receiver
Becoming an Excellent Receiver
Learn the subtle art of accepting from others in order to increase your wealth and increase your ability to give to others
- Do you find it difficult to accept help from others?
- Have you ever refused a loan of money from someone due to your pride?
- Do you sometimes find you are too proud to ask for help from close friends and family?
- Do you find yourself giving advice freely but find it difficult to ask for advice in return?
- Would you like to increase your wealth simply by becoming an excellent receiver of help and advice?
A lot of people find it difficult in asking for help and advice in their, maybe believing that it will make them feel weak. However if you really think about it, it’s only strong people who have enough respect for themselves that are able to ask for help and advice from the people they respect and admire.
Your ability to ask for help is a great gift that will not only help you become wealthy, but also give you the ability to help others in return. I don’t mean you have to give to receive, it’s about paying if forward, and the help you receive from others in your life should be reciprocated by helping others in their life.
When you can learn to be an excellent receiver you will find that your confidence grows, you will gain other people’s respect and you will learn to respect yourself much more.
The ‘Becoming an Excellent Receiver’ Guided Meditation will help you:
- Gain more self respect If you truly respect yourself and others you will find it much easier to be able to ask for help from others.
- Realize that you will be able to give more Have you ever heard of the ‘Law of Reciprocity’? When someone helps another person, the receiver of help is more inclined to help others in return, and that’s what will happen to you when you become an excellent receiver of help, and advice.
- Become wealthier A strange as it may sound when you are open to receiving help from others you are more likely to become wealthier due to people who can help you financially, in business, and helping you start a business. It’s much harder doing everything yourself.
- Attract the right people in your life When you reach out for advice, as long as you don’t sound desperate and you have plans for a bigger future, you will find the right people coming into your life at just the right time.
By learning to open up and asking for help and advice from other people you will notice a subtle shift in your energy This is when bigger opportunities start to open up for you, and you will start seeing more money coming into your life.
Of course it’s not all about receiving help. When you have the right mindset of asking for help, you will also give help to others in the future and ‘Pay it Forward’, just as someone has helped you, so, in time, will you help others.
What to Expect
There are three stages to each of our guided meditations.
In the first stage of ‘Becoming an Excellent Receiver’ you will go through a deep mind and body relaxation exercise, which will set you up for the next stage.
The next stage will see you walking through a beautiful woodland area in the heart of nature. It is here you will meet a wise man.
In the final stage you will have a life changing conversation with the wise man who will help you see the true benefits of being an excellent receiver.
On first listening to this guided meditation you will notice a feeling a deep calm and serenity surrounding you. Your energy will have shifted and you feel more lighter, more happy and more content.
After a week or so, you will start to feel your inner confidence growing and be open to the idea of asking for help from others around you, and this will open up the door to more opportunities in your life.
The more you listen to and practice the teachings in this guided meditation you will see a dramatic shift in your life. By becoming an excellent receiver you will have acted on the advice and the help, wether it’s verbal or financially, from other people and put your own plans of becoming wealthier into motion.
We know our albums work, that they will penetrate into your mind and make changes to the way you approach life, but if for any reason it just isn’t for you then we don’t want to keep your money.
There is a mindset about being able to ask for help from others, but once you realize the massive benefits to you and, in turn, to others, you will never be afraid to ask for help again.