Develop a strong bond with your daughter with this powerful guided meditation
- Would you like to become a better parent?
- Would you like to spend more time with your daughter?
- Would you like to improve your patience and listening skills with your daughter?
- Would you like to know about your daughter's world?
- Would you like a powerful way to connect with your daughter at a much deeper level?
This is an important stage in your daughters development. You will have already noticed that she seems very grown up and is beginning to think about the bigger questions in life, particularly as she nears puberty.
She is starting to think inwardly about her own life and where she fits in, in the world. Her feelings are very real for her and can often make her sad. It's important to be with her and talk her feelings through, and take what she feels seriously. Her friends are extremely important to her at this stage.
Your role as a parent is to understand her and not trivialise anything that she feels is important.
This guided meditation is unique in that it will give you a way to connect with your daughter at a deep subconscious level, and keep up with her development.
Using this guided meditation will help you:
- Develop a strong, natural bond with your daughter. Speaking to your daughter at the subconscious level will do wonders for both you and your daughter.
- Eliminate the self doubts you have as a parent. It's not easy being a parent, and sometimes it's hard to know if we are doing things right or not. This meditation will help you eliminate these thoughts to help you through the parenting cycle.
- Improve your patience and listening skills with you daughter. It has been shown that parents who have the strongest relationships with their children are able to understand them and listen more to what their children say, whilst still being strong and teaching values and ethics to your daughter.
- Make her feel secure and safe. Although your daughter is off exploring everything it is because she feels so safe that she can do this. You will learn to keep her feeling as secure as possible to develop her confidence later on in life.
Imagine if you had an amazing relationship with your daughter, you understand her at a deep level and are able to communicate with each other about everything. You are less stressed, less worried about your daughter's development and feel happier as a parent.
This is possible by being able to deeply connect with your daughter at a subconscious level. This guided meditation will help you to do this and have a strong bond with your daughter that will last a lifetime.
With a unique blend of meditation and guided visualization we have created a powerful way to help you develop a strong, lasting, bond with your daughter.
What to Expect
The first section of this meditation will give you a complete mind and body relaxation session. This will help you to focus on your daughter and to make you feel calm and relaxed.
The second section will see you in the beautiful Scottish countryside climbing a hill with your daughter. This will enhance your visualization skills.
In the final section your daughter challenges you to reach the peak of the hill, where you will have a long conversation about her feelings and how you can help her, and how she can help you become closer.
When you first use this meditation you will notice a huge difference in the way you see your daughter, and immediately take action to develop your relationship with her.
You will also notice a difference in your daughters behaviour, and the two of you will feel much happier, and this will have a huge knock on effect to your family life.
By using this guided meditation and acting on it, you will develop a lifelong natural strong bond with your daughter, which she will remember into adulthood. You will feel much happier in general and less stressed about raising your daughter. Soon your friends and family will notice just how good a parent you truly are.
Download this powerful guided meditation today if you really want to develop a strong bond with your daughter at this crucial stage of her development, and see the difference it makes in your relationship.