Develop a deep relationship with your son with this unique guided meditation
- Do you wish you had a closer relationship with your son?
- Do you want to focus on your son more?
- Would you like to improve your patience and listening skills with your son?
- Do you ever wish you could be more playful with your son?
- Would you like a subtle, yet very powerful, way of connecting with your son at a deep level?
At this stage of his development your son will be becoming more independent and feel the need to have a stronger relationship with other male role models, which could be his father or other male members of your family, or even friends of yours. He will have already started to develop his own network of friends, usually with one good friend.
Your son wants to fit in with his peer groups, and will look to you for support, although he may not ask for it directly. He needs encouragement to build his confidence in every aspect of his life: socially, cognitively, and emotionally.
Your role is to be there for him through all the trials and tribulations, no matter how small you may think they are, in his world, every little worry or concern is of huge importance to him.
This guided meditation is unique in that it will give you a way to connect with your son at a deep subconscious level.
Using this guided meditation will help you:
- Develop a great relationship with your son and prepare him for the next stage of development. You can lose focus of what you son needs, and this meditation will help you to regain that focus.
- Know, at a deep level, what you son wants and needs from you. As he cannot fully understand what he truly needs himself, you can communicate with him at the subconscious level to find this out.
- Eliminate the self doubts you have as a parent. It's not easy being a parent, and sometimes it's hard to know if we are doing things right or not. This meditation will help you eliminate these thoughts to help you through the parenting cycle.
- Improve your patience and listening skills with you son. It has been shown that parents who have the strongest relationships with their children are able to understand them and listen more to what their children say.
Imagine if you had an amazing relationship with your son, you understand him at a deep level and are able to communicate with each other about everything. You are less stressed, less worried about your son's development and feel happier as a parent.
This is possible by being able to deeply connect with your son at a subconscious level. This guided meditation will help you to do this and have a strong bond with your son that will last a lifetime.
With a unique blend of meditation and guided visualization we have created a powerful way to help you develop a strong, lasting, bond with your son.
What to Expect
The first section of this meditation will give you a complete mind and body relaxation session. This will help you to focus on your son and to make you feel calm and relaxed.
The second section will see you hill walking in the beautiful Scottish islands. This will help with your visualization skills.
In the final section your son will challenge you to reach the peak of the hill where you will have a long conversation in order to understand his needs and wants from life.
When you first use this meditation you will notice a huge difference in the way you see your son, and immediately take action to develop your relationship with him.
You will also notice a difference in your sons behaviour, and the two of you will feel much happier, and this will have a huge knock on effect to your family life.
By using this guided meditation and acting on it, you will develop a lifelong natural strong bond with your son, which he will remember into adulthood. You will feel much happier in general and less stressed about raising your son. Soon your friends and family will notice just how good a parent you truly are.
Download this powerful guided meditation today if you really want to develop a strong bond with your son at this crucial stage of his development, and see the difference it makes in your relationship.