Good quotes are powerful! They have to power to make us think and contemplate on our choices, which induces change.
We chose seven powerful quotes that will make you think about all aspects of your life, and where you may want to improve or change it. These quotes are powerful and can inspire change within! Please take a moment to contemplate on each quote.
7 Powerful Quotes from World Leaders that Will Change the Way You Think.
1. Whatever the man can conceive and believe, it can achieve. ~ Napoleon Hill
Napoleon Hill was the father of the personal development movement who transformed the world as we know it with his shrewd and insightful observations.
The quote above is arguably the one he is most recognized for and shows us how the World works - what we can think of and what we can believe in - we can achieve!
2. Life isn't about getting and having, it's about giving and being. ~ Kevin Kruse
Kevin Kruse hit the nail on the head with this one. Too many of us focus on what we want and what we need to have, instead of focusing on what it is that we can give to this World to make it a better place.
Similarly, all too often we focus on our past, what mistakes we made in the past and how we wish things turned out differently, or we focus on the future and how great and amazing it will be - instead of just enjoying what we have here right now!
3. The mind is everything. What you think, you become. ~ Buddha
Even the people from 500 years Before Christ understood that what we think, how we think and how we verbalize those thoughts greatly influences our lives, our values, our actions, our feelings - our lives.
If you think in a negative way and are a pessimist, you can slowly rewire your brain to become a positive person who sees solutions instead of obstacles. It takes time, but it's worth it!
4. *I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel
.* ~ Maya Angelou This is the answer to all your relationship, friendship or people trouble in general.
Always, always keep in mind that people only remember how you made them feel.
- What you say is not important;
- How you said it is not important;
- What you did is not important;
- Why you did it is not important.
- The only thing that is important is how your words and actions made other people feel. That is what the will remember you for.
5. Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ~ Les Brown
And we know this is true!
- You want to be you own man but you're too afraid to start your own business.
- You want that beautiful girl to go out with you but you're afraid of approaching her.
- You want to look beautiful but you're afraid of the judgment of people seeing you work out.
Our fears stop us from doing what we want. It's silly. And it's normal to get judged when you do something new and something people are not used to see you doing.
It is when you are perfectly OK with being judged that things fall into place and people quickly realize that if you're OK with it - they're OK with it!
6. Build your own dreams or someone else will hire you to build theirs. ~ Farrah Gray
It is true that unless you are working towards building your own dream, that somebody else will pay you to build theirs.
But is that pay worth it? I think it is, if you're actually working on building your dream come true too.
If that's not the case - well, it's up to you what you want to do - like get the correct mindset and start your own business?
7. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck. ~ Dalai Lama
We've all had this happen to ourselves and considered not getting what we want lucky later on.
- We just taught we wanted it, but really didn't. It is easy to tell that you don't really want something if you don't get it - and you don't care.
- We got fired up to go after it if we really wanted it.
Either case, not getting what we want sometimes truly is a blessing!
If you like this article, please share it with your friends.