Dealing With Confrontation
Stop letting confrontational people bother you and feel more confident as you stand up to them using this powerful guided meditation to develop into your most confident, natural, care-free self.
- Do you find it difficult to deal with confrontational people?
- Do you try and avoid speaking to certain people, fearing confrontation?
- Do you get a rush of adrenaline and start to sweat when people confront you?
- Would you like a safe way to learn how to deal with the confrontational people in your life?
A lot of people cannot handle confrontation and start to shake, they lose control of their voice pitch, and they want to hit out and cannot control their thoughts properly.
It can be frustrating when someone is putting you down and you can’t argue back as you have got a touch of confrontation jitters. This is the ‘flight or fight’ syndrome kicking in and it pumps adrenaline throughout your body.
There is a way to learn to deal with confrontational people, that is with practise dealing with them, in a safe place. This guided meditation will give you that safe space.
Using this guided meditation will help you:
- Feel much more in control when in confrontational situations. You can sometimes lose control of your thoughts and emotions and look like a quivering wreck when dealing with confrontational people. This guided meditation will help you take control back.
- Stand up for yourself when you need to. You will no longer sit back and take it, you will stand up for yourself in a calm, controlled way.
- Believe in yourself. When you have belief in yourself, your confidence is high and you’re much more able to deal with any situation which requires you to stand up for yourself.
- See confrontational people as a source to make you stronger. The more you deal with confrontational people the stronger you become when you begin to handle them in a calm controlled way.
This guided meditation uses a powerful blend of guided imagery, meditation, hypnosis and NLP, to help you change the way you think about yourself, become more confident, and ultimately be able to handle yourself in any confrontational situation.
Using imagery uses your unconscious mind directly to set new neural pathways in your brain, and entrains your mind to become confident and assertive. Soon, the people that made your life a misery will never bother you again.
What to Expect
The first section of this meditation will give you a complete mind and body relaxation session. This will help you to feel completely relaxed and at peace.
The second section will see you walking through a beautiful field and sitting atop a hill, overlooking an amazing landscape of rolling green hills.
In the final section you will discover an amazing tool which will help you practise dealing with confrontational people in a safe environment.
After listening to this for the first time you will notice a surge of confidence deep inside you. This will grow as the days and weeks go on.
After a few weeks you will notice a change in your confidence, which will affect every area of your life, not just relationships.
Over the longer term, confrontational people will become a challenge to you and you will relish the thought of standing up for yourself and being assertive. Your confidence will skyrocket, and you will completely change the way you see yourself, and others will notice this change to.
We know our albums work, that they will penetrate into your mind and make changes to the way you approach life, but if for any reason it just isn’t for you then we don’t want to keep your money.
Download this unique guided meditation today and experience the amazing effects it can have on you as you begin to deal with confrontation in a totally different way.