Be More Assertive
Learn to become more assertive , and feel more confident asking for what you want in life with this unique guided meditation
- Do you want to be more assertive and stand up for yourself in life?
- Do you often shy away from voicing your opinion in public?
- Are you tired of not speaking up when you truly believe you have something useful to say?
- Do you feel people take advantage of you, because you have not learned to stand up for yourself?
- Would you like a quick, easy way to become much more assertive and watch your life change as a result?
If you’re sick and tired of being walked over by other people, and frustrated at not being able to voice your opinion when it matters, then this guided meditation may be just what you’re looking for.
Being assertive is about standing up for yourself in a calm, controlled way without being aggressive, or putting others down. You are stating your opinion and stating facts about something, in such a way that other people will listen to you.
Being assertive is a skill and can be learned by anyone, and you could learn this valuable skill to get what you want out of life and feel much more in control.
Using this guided meditation can help you:
- Believe that you have a right to stand up for yourself. This meditation will begin to change the way you feel about yourself, and give you the confidence and courage to stand up for what you believe in.
- See being assertive as a positive trait. if you’ve ever know someone who is assertive you’ll know how powerful they seem when they stand up for themselves. being assertive is a positive trait to have in your life and will empower you in a way you may not have thought possible.
- Feel confident enough to ask for what you want. Assertive people don’t mind asking for what they want from people, and also have the confidence to accept ‘no’ for an answer without feeling hurt or self conscious.
- Lose the awkward feelings you have when you stand up for yourself. As with any skill the first few times of being assertive can feel a little awkward, this is because you are in new territory, but the more you do it, the better you will become. This meditation gives you that space to practise.
This guided meditation uses a powerful blend of guided imagery, meditation, hypnosis and NLP, to help you change the way you think about yourself, to be more confident and ultimately become an assertive person..
Using imagery taps into your subconscious mind directly to set new neural pathways in your brain, and entrains your mind to become more assertive. You have a right to stand up for yourself, a right to voice your opinion and a right to take a stance.
What to Expect
The first section of this meditation will give you a complete mind and body relaxation session. This will help you to feel completely relaxed and at peace.
The second section will see sitting on a grass covered bank as you watch a waterfall flowing into a small looking in front of you. This will strengthen your visualization skills.
In the final stage you will discover an amazing tool to help you practise being more assertive in a safe, calm environment.
After listening to this meditation for the first time you will notice that you feel more empowered, which will give you the drive and determination to become more assertive.
After a few weeks you will already be putting your new skills into practice and feel the amazing rush that being assertive can bring.
Ultimately this meditation will help you feel more confident, more in control and much calmer when you stand up for yourself. Nobody and no situation will phase you and you will see it as natural that you stand up for yourself. This has a huge knock on effect on your whole life and you will be seen as someone who stands up for what they believe in.
We know our albums work, that they will penetrate into your mind and make changes to the way you approach life, but if for any reason it just isn’t for you then we don’t want to keep your money.
Download this amazing guided meditation today to feel more in control, more confident and much more assertive than ever before.