Free from Internet Addiction
Gain freedom from your internet addiction – start spending more time in the real world, enjoying it, and not even thinking about your online life – with this guided meditation audio.
- Do you spend more than 2 hours per day on the internet?
- Do you feel a little anxious if you’ve not been on the internet for a day?
- Would you like a way to control your internet addiction?
Internet addiction is a growing epidemic, with addiction centers popping up all over the world. After the original studies from Dr Kimberly Young in 1996 on internet addiction, more and more studies suggest that it has become a huge problem.
According to Stanford University School of Medicine, 1 in 8 adults in America suffer from internet addiction. It is the curse of our modern lifestyle – on one hand it really helps, there is so much information and entertainment at our fingertips, but on the other hand you know you can cross the line and your Internet usage becomes wasteful and unproductive, it has a negative impact upon you and your friends and family and regular life.
By using the combined methods of meditation, guided imagery, hypnosis, and NLP this guided meditation will help you cut down, or eliminate your addiction to the net.
With this guided meditation you will:
- Develop the desire to cut down or quit your internet addiction. Without the desire to quit, simply put, you won’t quit. You will develop your desire to quit your internet addiction from within – you will think of all of the positives of quitting and getting your life back and you will want to quit more than ever!
- Develop a way to help you relax deeply. Many net addicted people find it difficult to be away from the net for any length of time, and can find it difficult to relax. You will learn a way to help you relax quickly and easily.
- Strengthen neural connections in your brain to help you control your addiction. Internet addiction is a learned habit. Like any habit, neural connections in your brain have been formed. This meditation helps you to form new neural connections to break your habit.
- Be given an ‘instant image’ to help you with urges and cravings. This is unique to this guided meditation. The instant image is something you will be shown in your guided journey that will immediately help you to control urges and cravings.
Ultimately with a new outlook and positive mindset towards your internet time you will be able to dramatically reduce or quit your time on the internet, spending more time with your loved ones or on doing things you love to do in the real world.
What to Expect
During the first section of this guided meditation you will go through a full body relaxation session, making you feel more relaxed and at peace than you have possibly felt before.
The second part will take you on a guided journey which will strengthen your determination and willpower, with a challenging situation.
You will then experience beautiful imagery and be introduced to your instant image, which you can use at any time to stop cravings and urges to use the internet.
The first time you listen to this album you will notice how relaxed you have become, and how at peace you feel with yourself. You will also start to notice that you have less desire to use the internet – that something within your mind has changed.
Depending on your goal, you will see a dramatic reduction in the time you spend on the internet, or you will quit using it altogether. However, you will also have developed characteristics that will help you in any situation in life such as a stronger willpower, more courage and become mentally stronger.
We know our albums work, that they will penetrate into your mind and make changes to the way you approach life, but if for any reason it just isn’t for you then we don’t want to keep your money.
Dramatically reduce the time you want to spend on the internet – overcome your internet addiction and claim your life, social life, and loved ones back!