Connect With Your Son Aged 18-21
Develop a deep relationship with your son with this unique guided meditation
- Do you wish you had a closer relationship with your son?
- Do you want to focus on your son more?
- Would you like to improve your patience and listening skills with your son?
- Do you ever wish you could be more playful with your son?
- Would you like a subtle, yet very powerful, way of connecting with your son at a deep level?
Your son has entered manhood, but still has a lot to learn about being a man. Your role is to be a role model for him and to have other role models in his life to teach him this.
He may have already left the family home and become more independent but he still needs your help and support in every aspect of his life. Your worries may get stronger as he navigates the world, but it may be time to let go a little more and let him make some hard decisions in life. You are still very much needed and wanted.
This guided meditation is unique in that it will give you a way to connect with your son at a deep subconscious level.
Using this guided meditation will help you:
- Develop a great relationship with your son and prepare him for the next stage of development. You can lose focus of what you son needs, and this meditation will help you to regain that focus.
- Know, at a deep level, what you son wants and needs from you. As he cannot fully understand what he truly needs himself, you can communicate with him at the subconscious level to find this out.
- Eliminate the self doubts you have as a parent. It’s not easy being a parent, and sometimes it’s hard to know if we are doing things right or not. This meditation will help you eliminate these thoughts to help you through the parenting cycle.
- Improve your patience and listening skills with you son. It has been shown that parents who have the strongest relationships with their children are able to understand them and listen more to what their children say.
Imagine if you had an amazing relationship with your son, you understand him at a deep level and are able to communicate with each other about everything. You are less stressed, less worried about your son’s development and feel happier as a parent.
This is possible by being able to deeply connect with your son at a subconscious level. This guided meditation will help you to do this and have a strong bond with your son that will last a lifetime.
With a unique blend of meditation and guided visualization we have created a powerful way to help you develop a strong, lasting, bond with your son.
What to Expect
The first section of this meditation will give you a complete mind and body relaxation session. This will help you to focus on your son and to make you feel calm and relaxed.
The second section will see you walking along a beautiful sandy beach on a tropical island. This will help to enhance your visualization skills.
In the final section you will meet with your son on this island and sit down and have a cup of coffee together and have a long conversation about his life and how you can help him. This will end as you spend silent time together watching the sun set on this amazing island.
When you first use this meditation you will notice a huge difference in the way you see your son, and immediately take action to develop your relationship with him.
You will also notice a difference in your sons behaviour, and the two of you will feel much happier, and this will have a huge knock on effect to your family life.
By using this guided meditation and acting on it, you will develop a lifelong natural strong bond with your son, which he will remember into adulthood. You will feel much happier in general and less stressed about raising your son. Soon your friends and family will notice just how good a parent you truly are.
We know our albums work, that they will penetrate into your mind and make changes to the way you approach life, but if for any reason it just isn’t for you then we don’t want to keep your money.
Download this powerful guided meditation today if you really want to develop a strong bond with your son at this crucial stage of his development, and see the difference it makes in your relationship.